Monday, February 7, 2011

My view of 'Get Out Alive'

Get Out Alive by: Three Days grace to means how a girl or a boy breaks up with their signifficant other and how the other person can survive a broken heart. A couple of years ago I went through a long and painful break up. The guy that broke up with me was the guy that I had my first crush on and he was the guy that I had my first kiss. I spiraled down to a sad depression and listened music that helped me though those tough months. All of my friends told me latter on that they could see a difference before and after he broke up with me. It took me about 5 months to pick up the shattered pieces of my heart to be my simi normal self. But to this day, almost two years later, I'm still picking up the shards of my heart. That is what this song says to me, its about how to survive a break up.

No comments:

Post a Comment