Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Love

Some people believe in love at first sight. But for me, I do not believe this. I believe that you have to have a good relationship with a guy before we would date. Take my current boyfriend and I for an example. When I first met William we clashed right from the start. To me he was arrogant, pigheaded, narcissistic, full of himself, and he wouldn't shut up. Some how in that same day that we met we made a truce and swapped numbers. Two days later he called me and we were actually being nice to one another. We got to know one another very well, a week later he asked me out. I know that being friends for a week doesn't make a good boyfriend material but, the least hours we talk on the phone is about 2 hours. During that time we asked each other so many questions that we got to know each other. Because of these interrogations we had for about 6 or 7 days we really got to know one another. Some how during this process I began started to like him. So with in a week or two it started to become “I really hate you” to “dude I really like you more than a friend”. If I went on my first impression of William I wouldn’t be in this wonderful relationship we would probably be still throwing ego wounding comments to one another. Even though he still has his arrogance with him, I’ve learned in my past relationships that we all have our quirks and there isn’t much to change people. I believe that this relationship is working because of our full honesty to one another and opposites attract.

No comments:

Post a Comment