Monday, February 7, 2011

Millionares under the age of 25 years of age

Michael Dell at the age of 19 dropped out of the University of Texas, but later on at the age of 24 started his own computer company called 'Dell' by the time he was 24 in Dell had  revenues of $258 million. At last check, Dell's estimated net worth was $13.5 billion.


That is a lot of money for a kid that dropped out of a university. It is amazing that under the age of 24 he was a millionaire but it took many people like Rockefeller to become millionares when they are a lot older. I think some of this has to be luck also because if you have a product that many people would use, you can make a lot of money fast.

Mark Zuckerberg is the creater of Facebook, in 2007 he launched this social network. It is a new way to socialize with old friends that you haven't seen in years. At the age of 24 he became a millionare.



Facebook boomed it seemed like overnight. I admit that I am addicted to facebook because it allows me to keep contact with family outside Texas and I can keep up with my friend at school and over at Oak Ridge. It has allowed me to know whats been happening in their lives so then if I had to I can call them so then I can be there for them. It also is a great way to tell your friends with out getting on my phone and tell them what has happened to me during my school days or on the weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment